ProjectLab » Help / For Customers
You have to register with ProjectLab to be able to post projects. Registration is free and takes only a couple of minutes.
- If you are already a registered user, sign in to My Office and choose "Post Project".
- Choose your communication language, one or several categories where you want your project to be posted.
- Fill in the form, specify your project title and preliminary budget (optional field). You can confirm the budget at any time before the selected provider starts working on the project. It is highly recommended that you describe your requirements in as much detail as possible in the "Description" field. This is very important as a precise description will let the providers better understand your needs and make bids according to them.
- After submitting a form, your project will be posted to the system and will become available for viewing to all users. If you want service providers to bid on your project you will have to start a bidding.
- You can edit and delete the project at any time until you start a bidding or until you select a provider (award the project). After that you can only cancel your project by sending a request to ProjectLab administrators.
You can start bidding on your project or search for a provider and award a project without starting a bidding. To do this, go to My Office
-> Manage My Projects
, choose your project and click the "Find provider"
or "Start Bidding"
link. If you choose to start bidding you can still award a project to a service provider who does not take part in it.